Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day2

Thailand overhaul began yesterday...
I figured i need to minimise the amount off ass im taking with me overseas. If its going to be hot and dress and short shorts will be the attire
whilst im away then i want to look damn good in it and increase my chaces of meeting and nabbing myself a cute foreigner on kontiki tour from
holand or germany or sweden [a girl can dream alright]
Anyway i started yesteday, i spoke with my housemate about the best way to 'get fit' by time august rolls around.
I need to train at least 3 times a week doing different things, plan my exercise for the week around my roster and do it.
As well as behaving my food cravings, which is even harder when its that time of the month.
So i thought id keep an online diary of my progress, hoping that i wont stray if other people are aware of it, i expect messages from those i know
to keep me on track.

As this discussion held place on tuesday my diary begins on a wednesday.
Wednesday; early shift
Breakfast, cereal with low fat milk
Morning tea, hudsons skim mocha [will need to cut these out] vanilla yoghurt and an organic museli bar
Lunch, peanut butter only on light rye bread, a banana
Dinner, homemade thai curry with brown rice, peppermint tea, 1 homemade anzac biscuit [whoops] 6 squares of organic dark chocolate [double whoops]it was my first day...
1.5 litre bottle of water
Exercise, 2ks on the treadmill under 15mins

Thursday; late shift
Breakfast, cereal with low fat milk
Lunch, to be a banana and mixed berry smoothie
Dinner, to be homemade thai curry with brown rice
1.5 litre bottle of water
Exercise, morning hike - mt lofty [1hr 45mins]

Wish me luck. x

No comments:

Post a Comment