Friday, April 20, 2012

boy ban

ok so i have been contemplating the past entry i am going to keep my boy ban!
i am not going to toy with the idea of him any longer as i need to focus on myself.
be selfish and enjoy the things i want without the drama of said situations
distracting me.
i realised im in my last year of uni and there is possibility i wont even be here next year.
ill be working, starting my GNP and soaking up the sunshine in Brisbane.
then the thoughts of joining the army pop into my mind.
an idea ive been playing with since my ED placement.
all of these things are challenges and future possibilities for me and its not fair on myself or the person i may involve if we do start something now.


to be honest, im happy being single.
i was having drinks with a friend last night, and we were discussing relationship issues
and i was actually glad at that moment in time i did not have to worry about anything like that.
unfortunate for my friend however.
there is nothing wrong, at all, to be single.
you can do just as much as any taken individual.
some things can be a little more awkward but can also be rewarding and exhilarating.
i found that taking that step to do things by myself, like go to the movies, can be nice and makes you feel so much more comfortable with yourself!
i appreciate the time i spend with friends but i also appreciate my alone time.
to read, to sleep, to write, to walk, to play, to just think.


i know me better than anyone and i know that im not really ready to be anyone's. 
the idea of having someone is lovely.
and im not against it if the situation arises.
but for now, im happy being me with me and no need for any other.


he is lovely but im not going to hold my breath for anything more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment