Saturday, April 21, 2012

1927

you know you've got some amazing friends when they give you your birthday present 
[17 days early]
a portable hard drive, and they have already put some of my favourite shows on it
all because i kept asking if i could put data on my xbox hard drive.
:D
definitely feel the love!
lady Renee i appreciate you!! because i know you're the brains behind it all.
and my many thanks for my present was seeing her through the window about to walk out the door scaring her by creeping up to the front door and waiting for her open it to then unexpectedly see my face!!
tee hee


that is probably the only really exciting news apart from Renee graduating yesterday from her Honors yesterday! and this was celebrated with laksa and wine! favourite!!
such a lovely night with lovely people.


however i am frustrated by still the lack of my xbox or money to replace my xbox!!
gaaaaaaaah!
AND that now my back light on my blackberry is not working, so i have an extremely dark screen and can hardly read a thing!
[help!]


i really cant complain about much else. my friends are amazing.
my family are amazing.
my house mates are amazing! i love where i live now! :D


now due to my phone being broken i have no photos to upload...
and im yet to put the photos from my camera onto my computer... but NOW because i have a hard drive i can put my photos on there :D yaaaaay
*happy dance*


photos to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment