Wednesday, April 18, 2012

1301

my goodness so much has happened in the last week, ive enjoyed an afternoon of baking with Nikki and shared an awesome indian dinner with probably too much wine, i spent an amazing weekend away on a houseboat with the most lovely people and managed to move into a new house as well!

our baking adventures had both its ups and downs. Nikki's cake for the Kombi van unfortunately fell apart, because of the telemarketer interrupting her but its freaking delicious none the less! the cupcakes and cookies turned out amazing but the macaroons also had a less than desirable outcome.

my new house :) with photos of my new room also.
gosh i love it there.
my house mates are so lovely and thoughtful!
Jayke makes me laugh so much and i love hearing him play the piano and sing in the afternoons while he cooks <3



 
my cousin visited me yesterday so i got to spend some quality time with
this little blonde munchkin! gosh i love him!
little jack jack.


once i upload the photos from my SLR onto my computer ill share some of the images from the houseboat.
i am in such a good frame of mind right now, surrounded by positive vibes.
i love it.

the only thing i am confusing myself with is how i feel about him, 
and what exactly we mean to each other.
oh boys.
there is one special boy that i have known for years, and we have always stayed friends.
he is lovely and grown so much as a person, he is enchanting and i swore to myself that i was on a boy ban. but gosh he makes it hard.
sweet texts yet we have both been so busy that we haven't even been able to spend any time together... humph!
i guess we will just have to see how it all pans out, go with the flow.
fingers crossed.


1 comment: