Monday, July 18, 2011

.monday's woes.

the talk last night is conflicting me,
why do i let him get into my head.
because he is one of the people i will miss the most?
[one of two]
i thought i knew what i wanted and what i needed to do.
i cant let these doubts cross my mind again,
i fight them constantly but i cant anymore.
i need to,
and to some extent i want to. right?
[believe in yourself]
im letting go.
and its the scariest thing ive ever considered,
to let go of this means i have to let go of everything.
to those i once called my family,
who i laughed with,
cried with,
made amazing memories with.
but really i dont belong there anymore.
[im not sure when i belong]
i have out stayed my welcome long enough.
these tears are my heat breaking as i try to walk away,
i hate this feeling but its time.
it will all start and end with one night,
one decision.
the results are a mystery...
[did i matter?]
i will miss you.


love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment