Sunday, July 17, 2011

.the past.

i was looking at my old myspace tonight.
i was looking for a piece of writing that i thought may have been there.
its seems that it is not, so fingers crossed that i have it hidden on my computer,
somewhere because it is everything that describes my childhood.
the point of this was that, there were so many fun and quirky little things
that i had written on there.
everything was so care free, and the problems back them really seem like nothing.
nothing at all.
which makes me think about how everything that is happening now,
that seem so big, in the long run i will look back and think the exact same things
i do now about my past.
it was not just blog entries that make me giggle but replies and posts from my friends.
its nice looking back and reading those things,
its a reminder of what an awesome time i had as a teenager.
from the end of high school to learning to be a 'big girl'.
i appreciate all the experiences i have had.
it makes me smile looking back on those memories,
and how happy it makes me that im still close with a few of those people.
i am pretty lucky after all.
even if i forget it from time to time.


love and peace.


(like the photo in the post prior to this one,
this is a photo i took on my little sony camera.
this one is from last year while walking to my boyfriend at the time's work.
i loved it so much even if he wasnt as impressed, it brings back fond memories)



No comments:

Post a Comment