Monday, July 18, 2011

.bit and bobs.

a few of my favourite things;


.my favourite study snack.

.'bluebird' earing <3.

.flowerbomb, victor & rolf, courtesy of
Sam. > a long time ago.

.held close to my heart.

.my lucky penny.

.my peace rock from Noosa.

.lucky elephant from Thailand.

.dancer statue from my dance teacher 2010.

.my favourite frame with my favourite flower.

.my nanna and myself at my 21st birthday.

.made in Russia.

.my babies as babies.
RIP; charlie <3

.my darling nanna; leone.
.aged 19.

.pappa and nanna on their wedding day.

.most favourite wood postcard.
<3 raw space!

.jordan; my darling cousin.
.he turns 17 today.

.the most amazing gift from Ryan.
.i miss those times.

.princess <3.

.rimmel <3.

.new vintage coin purse from the Gillies St markets;
2011.

.if you're a bird,
then im a bird.
- noah; the notebook.
love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment