Monday, June 13, 2011

.part two; come what may.

.
'Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
I want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day i'm loving you more than this
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you, until the end of time'

- come what may. 
.
probably my most favourite song,
if someone was to sing this to me... wow :)



there is nothing like a love movie like Moulin Rouge
to put a bit of love back in your heart and get you
day dreaming about boys again.
i spent the night with my two amazing aunties, my sister,
my littlest cousin and another cousins gorgeous girlfriend.
we ate pizza, watched movies, enjoyed profiterole cake 
and played an exciting game of pictionary.
my cousin Jordan and i used to be the team to beat
and last night, we got beaten... it had been a few
years since we played. so i blame it on being a bit rusty. :)

but back to the topic of lurve...
i must say i not sure if im a hopeless romantic or a realist.
i think i fluctuate between the two.
im not one to live my life on the thought of love,
even though this movie definitely makes me wish i could.
but then im not totally against the idea of love either,
even though thats what i would prefer people to think.
i think im still determining if its real or the imagination of our heart.
and does love really conquer all?

im waiting for that one person to stand before me and prove me 
wrong about everything thing i have ever thought about love.

sometimes i think ive met him.
i spend time thinking about a life with him
and a life without him
i would without a doubt chose option one.
and it scares me some times when i think that way.
ive never been one to put all my hopes into one thing.
i dont imagine up a world that isnt there, that someone feels
more towards me than what they do.
i think thats the realist in me.
but then letting go that little bit and giving in to
something that i can see, that i can feel.
that's my hopeless romantic side trying to break free.

maybe one day it will happen to me.
and maybe it wont. until then...
i shall continue to watch these movies, immerse
myself in their love tales and continue to write my own story.
me, myself and i.


and no matter what anyone else thinks or says,
i think nicole kidman is amazing. :)


love always, Skye x

No comments:

Post a Comment