Monday, June 13, 2011

.part one; sunshine fun.

i wanted to come home and update how amazing my sunday was,
but i was so tired and needed some beauty sleep for today.
getting your geek on for exams is hard work, i will be so glad
when its over :)


i went to the Robin Hood Hotel on Portrush Road for a farewell lunch
for my uncle as he is going back to New Zealand very soon.
my sister and i decided it would be nice to have a wander down the
Parade before heading to lunch, so we took mum along for the ride :)


.my sister has the widest full length mirror,
hence why all my outfit shots are here. :)

.one of my favourite shops on the Parade.

.books. <3 . cooks books. :D .

.mum enjoying the sale.

.very very cute cupcake shop.
.very yummy but no purchases on this day.




It is always good to see dad's side of the family.
we dont get to see them all the often so i enjoy any time
i have with them.
and as always at events like this, it always ALWAYS ended up 
in a fight.
not a verbal fight, a physical fight.
it normally starts between my sister Krystal and our in-law cousin Nigel.
Uncle Jos likes to join in and ill have some in put too.
this one ended with sugar everywhere, yes our fights are always food fights.
however its normally with condiments because we are considerate of each
others clothing and the venue. (how we still allowed at certain places amazes me)
.
i still remember one fight at auntie rose and uncle jos' house at christmas time.
it started between Krystal and Nigel as always. ammo of choice... peanuts.
lucky we were outside because they were everywhere! they even left little oil stains
on the pavers.. whoops.
auntie rose would sit there and tell us off... then out the middle of no where
you would get a peanut in the head and it was coming from her direction.
she was always so sneaky and her 'it wasnt me' face was so funny.
that is one of my most favourite memories of her. <3
.
i didnt get any photos of the sugar fight however because i was too busy shielding
myself from sugar. :) but here are some of the happy snaps i gathered through out
the day;


.i didnt capture it very well which was disappointing,
but the sun was shinning through the tree and the
contrast with the red brick was lovely.

.my sister and the gorgeous little Jack.
.the first grand-child on my dads side.

.the very happy grand-father and my uncle.
.since his brain aneurysm he has so much more 
personality, which has been a positive. :)

.a food shot is always a must.
.and you cant go past a chicken parmy.
:)

.i love this photo purely because i know 
once my cousin (Jack's mother) sees it 
she is going to kill me. :)

.Jack Oliver Chapman.
.He is perfection.

.he is precious.


.he is a sweet little angel. <3
.i am so proud of my cousins for creating such
an adorable little boy.

get ready for part two :)

love always, Skye x

No comments:

Post a Comment