Monday, February 4, 2013

oh dear.

$5000 credit card + myself, well it wasnt always going to be the greatest idea.
but im proud to say ive been pretty tame (- impala ey)
[got my hands on their recent album and my ears love it]
the point of it was to pay for myself and my sister's trip to thailand in august.
which i am happy to say is confirmed and paid for. boo yah!
first overseas holiday. im a little excited, a little less excited than my original plan to go to europe
BUT still exciting none the less.
apart from those few thousands dollars put on my little piece of silver plastic.
i have also purchased a bottle of wine from the lane vineyard which was visited by myself and my darling ladies when we ventured to the crush wine festival in the beautiful adelaide hills. [photos to come]
a ruby red cab merlot im excited to open and share one night with of my ladies...
[probably abby she is a red drinker where my darling renee is not]
i also regrettably (but not really) ventured onto the book depository
and in 7-10 working days ill have these little gems in my hot little hands.
-the perks of being a wallflower [jackson is way to unreliable and i kind of wanted my own copy due to my extreme love for the story which is probably not obvious enough... i love it. alot.]
-the great gatsby, the aim is the read it before i see the baz lurman production on the big screen
- candide by voltaire  i love his words from the small fraction that i have read and thought i was about time i took my head out of the rabbit hole and buried it into the pages of his work.
-looking for alaska... bit of a random pick, was on the best sellers list and thought it sounded good.

i have remembered to keep a running tally/list of all the books i read this year.
that way ill be able to confidently say the number and which books my mind consumed in 2013 :)

anyone who has read anything exciting, thrilling, daring, sickly romantic or any classic that i must read! please.. comment and let me know!!
im always keen to get a feel for what other people enjoy reading..

the alchemist is on my to read list also...
[my to do list in 2013 is coming to a blog post near you (on here) soon, like even maybe my next one.]



No comments:

Post a Comment