Saturday, February 2, 2013

logan.

this boy.
wowzers.
i think ive always been a little biased towards him since percy jackson and the lightening thief
and maybe because i think he looks similar to my baby cousin brock.. in a non weird way.
my secret love for this boy was cemented when he played my favourite musketeer, d'artagnan.
none the less. my heart was warmed and ached for him in his character of charlie in the perks of being a wallflower.
this book has been on my to read list for a long time, im still yet to read it but after seeing this movie
im more determined to get my hands on a copy (my darling jackson's copy to be specific)

if you havent read it, seen it or even heard of it. the story is about a boy, charlie, who is a little out of the ordinary, doesnt seem to 'fit' in and we find out why he is mysteriously shy and has this cute nativeness about him at the end of the story.
he meets and becomes friends with two 'misfit' teens a year older than him. we learn about their stories and what makes them different, following them through the year.
it pulls at the heart strings a little, makes you giggle, makes you cry and really makes you realise youre not all that different yourself.

go watch it, even if its to stare at logan's sweet face.






No comments:

Post a Comment