Friday, June 22, 2012

holidays

day two-

my day is only part way through but i have done so much and still have so much to do.
at the moment i am at my mothers, listening to the ramblings and loud laughter of my sister on the phone to her friend.
i love her dearly but gosh... ill leave it there and you can imagine what i might be thinking.

i got up at 9.30 am again this morning, must be my natural body wake up time. i like that time.
i had breakfast in bed, treating myself to a hot milo and read little women.
listening to the rain outside. 
it was pleasant way to begin my day.





i did my mini workout, hoping to do so everyday. safe to say my butt and thighs are a bit sore. :S
no pain no gain!
i have already been out shopping, collecting delicious things for dinner and dessert tonight which i am creating for Renèe. i owe her so many dinners ive lost count.
my amazing lady!

so there shall be a post of my cooking/burning and the yummy things i have planned for dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment