Saturday, February 11, 2012

1.20am

i think writing late at night may become the common conditions to my blog.
living in a house with two boys means the only time i really have to myself to think
is at night.


things have finally made some progress in the house which is exciting. 
pushing to having small things done that make a big difference has been slightly harder than i thought but very rewarding in the long run.
we finally cleaned out our back room... kind of. at least now we have a clear walk way from the kitchen to the laundry and out the back door. instead of feeling like i've walked into a hoarders house. (man i love that show.)
we also managed to move some of the old parts that our landlord had along the fence, where our clothes line is situated.
as the backyards are combine we have to negotiate a few things but i love having a cleaner 'backyard' and that i can reach the washing line and use it! *cheers


it was officially a week since i moved out of my mother house and into one of my own..
i miss her, my sister and my adorable puppy dog so much but i think it will be good for us.
being away from them will make our relationships stronger and appreciate each other that much more. i love them so much and grateful that i have them in my life.


i had an amazing girls night with my beautiful friend Caitlin last night. we ordered the most delicious pizza from a place called crust, the staff there was so nice, we were lucky enough to get a free cookies and cream mousse. :) which reminds me it is still in my fridge. fingers crossed one of the boys haven't got to it before me, they are pretty sneaky.
we just watched some movies and just spent some quality time together. she makes my heart smile, i don't know where i'd be without her and her lovely nature.


the movies did get me thinking how much i miss having someone though..
just miss having that person to hold me,
to kiss and feel loved.
as much as i love my family and friends, and i am totally ok with being alone.
it is some times a bit lonely.
but there is nothing wrong with being lonely right.


well my house is definitely not lonely at the moment, the band boys are over from after the gig tonight. they are a lovely bunch of lads. very happy to welcome them and their contagious laughter and warm hearts into my own.


love and peace, Skye x

No comments:

Post a Comment