Saturday, August 13, 2011

.future.

i want a job i love,
that will give me money to buy a house.
a big house,
that i can fill with amazing art work.
the rooms will have tall windows,
where i can sit and let the light shine on me.
[where i can feel free and at home all at once]
a place where i can relax, sit and think,
to have people over and laugh and eat with.
i want to have a house that is filled with good vibes,
that smells of incense and you can hear the birds song in the morning.
i want to fill this house with love, peace and happiness,
to share it with someone special.
someone whom i care so deeply about
and they feel the same in return.
where we have no thoughts to leave or run away,
but to sit comfortably in each others company to watch the sun set.
to make love and be in love,
to fight because we care not because we dont.
to be able to share all our happiest moment with friends and family,
i want everyday be a new adventure, with new hope and spirit.
[i want this house, this place and this life.]


~


i want a person i that loves me,
that holds me close never willing to let me go.
that isnt waiting for the right timing
or to see if it will work.
that wont keep me a secret,
and hide our friendship or love from the world.
that will take the risk and be proud of me,
that is not ashamed to call me his and hold my hand.
i want someone who is thoughtful,
that cares enough to say whats on his mind.
[the good and the bad]
i want someone who is my best friend,
that i can talk to about anything.
that will do the small things because they matter most,
and will surprise me with the things i love.
that will make love to me and only me,
that wont lie or cheat.
who looks into my eyes,
and says he loves me [and means it]
i want someone who kisses my forehead before we sleep,
and who does care what i look like in the morning.
someone that wants to stay in and watching movies with me,
that wants to cook dinner together.
that does anything to make me smile,
because thats the most beautiful part of a person.
someone that wants to go out and be proud to sit next to me,
to show me off to his friends.
i want someone who wants me for me,
with the good and the bad,
and will do anything to make me his.
- i want all of this because this is everything and more that i would do.
no hesitations,
no regrets.
[ill keep dreaming]

No comments:

Post a Comment