Saturday, August 13, 2011

? ?


we do things together.
things that keep me company,
things that keep my mind busy.
we do all the things i should be doing with you;
laughing,
talking until the sun rises,
watching movies,
going on adventures,
and making memeories together.


..but i do not let him kiss my lips,
or touch me like i would let you.
his hands are not your hands,
and his smile is not your smile.
he holds me when i need him to,
but im not home.
[im not sure where home is any more..]
i feel comfort and warmth with him,
but not the fireworks.
he is a friend,
but not yet my best friend.
he feels like a stranger,
where you were not.
i wonder who you do these things with?
who makes you laugh,
and keeps you company?
do you let her touch your heart,
do you let her in?
is she just your friend,
to hold you when you need to be held
just to feel the warmth?


is she your forever?
or your for the time being?
much like my friend,
who is trying his hardest,
just to keep my mind of you.
its not fair,
but he does not seem to mind.
not for the time being,
but he is not my forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment