Thursday, August 4, 2011

.cant switch my mind off.

it breaks my heart,
it sends tears falling down from my eyes.
the blood rushes to my head,
it flushes my cheeks red.
[i want you here]
i want your smiling face,
your soft lips upon my forehead.
your arms around wrapped around me;
[where i belong]
i remember the first time i kissed your lips,
then fast forward to the last.
i remember thinking that this was goodbye.
my head and heart agreed on something for the first time in a long time,
but my heart is too stubborn.
it kept reminding my head of how much it loved you.
confiding our deepest and darkest secrets and emotions in each other
and with no effort at all.
falling harder and faster than ever before.
now we don't speak and all i want is to hear your voice;
[take me back there.]
to hold me, to tell me you will never let me go,
all i do is question it and what i need to do is let go.
[but i cant,
i hate it.]
i hate you for walking away,
that you were everything to me.
in such a short amount of time,
i never believed i would let you in so fast.
[and let you go so easy.]
i'm lost within myself, within my life,
my happiness doesn't depend on you,
but you brighten each of my days.
nothing matters with you beside me,
come home soon?
[please.]



No comments:

Post a Comment