Tuesday, January 15, 2013

rambles

so this year so far as consisted of.. sitting on the couch, eating brownies, watching seasons one and two of downton abbey. thoughts on this show are still pending.
reading romance novels on the front porch with wine. completing jillian michaels' work out dvd's. one trip to the beach and then paying for the lack of sunscreen applications. making friends with old housemates, new housemates. hoping to expand on this thing i call life and make it a little more interesting. experiencing new things and pondering new thoughts.
worrying about money which seems to be the normal. and trying to not think about him...
most of which is working until unkind dreams about un-possible possibilities come streaming
into my head at night. a very unkind way to wake. hope is a not a virtue.
i should be spending my time more wisely. i wish i wasnt so scared to venture out on my bicycle and maybe take more photos. time already feels as if it is running away from me before i time to catch it.
i am excited though for a friends birthday this week, i am baking his cake as a thank you and surprise.
i hope it turns out how i have it planned in my head.
then i also have my wonderful auntie's birthday cake to create. something i hope she enjoys also.
i cannot wait to start work, not only is it going to an exciting new step in my life but ill have money to share with friends and family. money i can use to start creating again.
i need to create more, dance has left me with a gaping hole left to be filled. i miss it so, but i could never go back. im not made for the drama that come with it all. it was exhausting.
unless it was possessed in the choreography. and then the tension could have been expelled from my limbs.
but it was all a little hit and miss, we were left to our own devices one to many times.
now i only look back and cringe. some moments highlight in my mind, the rest should be hid in the side curtains.
all in all so far this month has been a pleasure. relaxing. the calm before the storm.
delightful friends making my life that much sweeter.


No comments:

Post a Comment