Sunday, December 23, 2012

for you.

[Simply because I don't tell you enough]

It is so easy to get caught in all the things that don't really matter, and
christmas definitely is a time where we remember what means the most to us.
Tonight hanging out with my best girlfriend reminded me of that.
Especially of that feeling you get when you are beyond content, you're simply happy.
Even if your life isn't perfect and you may not have everything you want.
You still have enough to realise you are lucky and not to sweat the small stuff.
My lucky star is this girl.
She is one of the most best and beautiful people I know hence why she gets that title.
I appreciate all our walks and talks and everything in between.
We have known each other for almost a year now,
And even after such a short period of time I feel like we have known each other always.
I know, even now, she will never walk out and we will make and share memories for years to come.
I wouldn't change her one bit, we share so much in common and yet she still opens my mind and heart to new and exciting things all the time.
Our adventures will change and we will grow with them.
I'm excited to watch her grow as a person, to be married one day and be a mother.
I cannot put into words how much this single soul means to me and how much she saved me.
Renee my darling you are a treasure, please never change!
Love you face!!x

No comments:

Post a Comment