Tuesday, September 18, 2012

:lady notes

.. from time to time i have this urge to become creative and make fancy little pretty things, this is often because ive been flicking through a magazine (of frankie, i blame you) and think to myself 'i can make that'
im not sure if these thoughts sprout in my mind due to my jealousy of other people's creative talent or because at the moment i have no money (university blues) to pay for such lovely home made items, but when oh when will i have the time to attempt to make these precious little things, these thoughts always manage to 'kill my buzz'
i have good intentions to do so, i promise. my motivation is lacking.
i have comprised a small 'to do' list with a few ideas that, hopefully, i will one day accomplish..

- lace making
- sew together my own quilts
- draw/paint pretty pictures
- more to come...

*please tell me if you know any other fun, cute, pretty little things i can add to the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment