Wednesday, July 25, 2012

the real world...

'ahhhh run! run as fast as you can because soon you have to be an adult. responsibilities!'


they are the words being screamed inside my head and i want to follow those words sooo much but i know they are not wise.
they are the scaredy cat part of me making me realise my future, which is soon to become my reality!


i have started the process of applying for TPPP - Graduate Nurse positions on the internet. and now its becoming extremely real.
it feel like yesterday that i was starting my degree, how three years has flown.
they have been tough, exciting, draining, enlightening and an eye/heart opening three years!
i have become physically as well as emotionally drained.
i have met so many people, listened to so many different stories, happy and sad
and also had to say goodbye.
i said in my interview for my course that i wanted to be a nurse because i wanted to be someones person through the good and the bad.
to not only help save someones life but be the support when the end comes...
i have already fulfilled that in my 3 years of placement on the wards.
and i look forward to doing it as a registered nurse for many more years to come.


3 months. 12 weeks. 2 placement blocks. then its over... the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment