Thursday, May 3, 2012

~may~

ah hello May. 
all the best people are born in may (me) or the end of april which is almost may (renée)
i have also decided after seeing months of my friends do so on facebook
to start a photo.a.day :)
you are given a list and take a photo relating to the word or topic.
its a clever idea created by lady to get people to see more of the world around us.
i thought id wait until may because it means the most to me.


so i shall be posting my images on here, but they will come in bursts as to when i have access to the internet :)
enjoy!




May 1~ peace (my tattoo)


May 2~ skyline (the 'skyline' from my bedroom window)

May 3~ Something you wore today (my favourite winter hat, one of the only things that is good about cold weather)


:)

2 comments:

  1. You forgot Nanna, she's born in May & one of the very best.
    Me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes! this is very true. probably the most amazing person ever born :)

    ReplyDelete