Thursday, April 12, 2012

5.24am.... wtf?!

i am unable to sleep so i find myself sitting here,
in front of my computer with jam on toast and a cup of tea.
im not sure if it was my lack of dinner last night or the fact im so excited
but i could come to believe it is because..
I HAVE A NEW HOUSE!

as things have not exactly been working out here, well with the amount of the dirt the boys do not see, the lack of respect for my belonging and their owing me several bottles of wine,
i ventured to seek a new residence.
which i have most luckily found and within a week!
speaking to my new house mate Jayke last night, i found out it was either between myself or an adelaide united fan that Jase (the other house mate, yes two boys again) thought could be the kind of person to go through your belongings and sniff your underwear or possibly murder you in your sleep.
i forgot to ask if he wore a bumbag?

safe to say, i am now sitting here in a half empty room, courtesy of Renee,
with a giant smile on my face contemplating my future in this new home.
and it is lovely to say the least! a REAL home. with a real kitchen any everything!
not a [insert renee's description of this house to Jayke, including words like broken down drug house, harsh words but she lives in reality which i have obviously been absent from for too long. i would like to add though, that my room was exempt from that description]
my new room is about a metre and half smaller than my room here and lacking a bay window, but honestly the stress and mess i deal with is not worth keeping this room.

im not 100% sure what Renee's motives were for moving me so quick, it could be the realisation on how much i was stressing about where my bed resides now, the fact she could get her 'Jenga Queen' on and some how pack so much more of my belongings into my car than what i thought possible OR the fact that i am now literally around the corner from her own how, a 2minute car ride? i like the think it is all of the above, and i think she would agree :)
gosh i am so bless to have her, she is absolutely irreplaceable! 
and i dont think i tell her enough how much i 'appreciate yooooou!' x
i owe her more than i can explain especially because she was helping me move from 7pm-12am last night. true friendship right there!
and the fact she gave me a key to her house and is willing to share her internet with me so i dont have to by a dongle... or whatever the portable internet sticks are, warms my heart!!
she never fails to surprise me with her generosity or amazing friendship.
shes definitely a keeper ;)

eventually i will be posting photos not only of the new house, myself in the new house, but also of the boys once i con them into letting me take their photo and post it on the internet..
i dont think either of them will have a problem really.

so yeah, that's on my mind at the moment, as well as how much more money i might be able to get from centrelink because at the moment with work being so slow, i am actually paying my rent and bills with no left over to spare..
ugh the harsh reality of life and how everything must come with a cost.
nevermind, i will get on top of things. 
i think that this step is just an amazing new start and i couldnt be happier right now.

i shall drink my nightcap (lemon and honey tea) and try to get some more sleep.
fingers crossed. x

1 comment:

  1. ALL OF THE ABOVE. I don't know why but packing and moving fullfills my ocd jenga queen requirements. PLUS yes you're just down the street, but more importantly - I know exactly what it's like living with the stress of messy incondiserate housemates, and it's really not fun. So I am more than glad to help you get out of there asap :)

    ReplyDelete