Sunday, March 25, 2012

roses.

so i thought id share a few of my loves...not all tonight but over time :)
hoping in some more modern fairytale way that a cute boy, possibly french or knows french, [not an essential credential] may wander across this and want to shower me in gifts and woo me...
or a boy i know simply has access to things i like...
hahaha.
a girl can dream. [i live in this dream world alot, i like my bubble :)]


really i just want to post about the things i love and see what others out there also enjoy :) so please feel free to share :)


i am unfortunately for the males out there a massive rose girl.
i do love most flowers, come on if you buy a girl flowers she will feel like the luckiest girl ever... but i prefer roses.
[other flowers have been known to give me headaches :( but they are just so gosh darn pretty]










1. roses <3


[i found all these images on a weheartit.com; search roses :) ]

1 comment: