Tuesday, July 5, 2011

.my one true love.

...FRANKIE! [click me to visit]


oh how i love thee.
i was 2 weeks late in purchasing thee,
which made me a sad panda.
but i turned that frown upside down today!
its the days where; its raining out side, i have a hot shower/bath,
light my favourite candles, pour a glass of wine and have a flick through
my favouritest of all time magazine; that i like the most. {favourite!}
these are the days i adore.


i have already been frantically looking up all the amazing things 
the i find between the covers on the internet;




.gorgeous tote bag.



.ah wine cooler/cozie.

all by Oh Leander

.i want these so much.

.pretty pretty design that would
match my purple wall. :)


courtesy of Showpony 

i saw this bag in the magazine and fell in love,
i am determined to own one of these;




love in the form of a bag;

just a small taste of the things i will be dreaming about tonight.
ah frankie only if a boy was as reliable as you to make me feel
whole again <3

love always, Skye.x

No comments:

Post a Comment